@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm participating in NaNoWriMo 2009



National Novel Writing Month 2009, November 1st to 30th, is billed as thirty days of writing abandon.

As a participant, I'll be required to write 50,000 words in 30 days, approximately 1,667 words a day, to "win".  That's about four pages of 1-1/2 spaced, 10-point Arial text, with 1-inch margins in Microsoft Word per day for the month of November... Crazy?  Maybe.

Maybe not so much.  They say that the focus is on quantity and not necessarily quality, but I'm going to push to finish the book that starts with the story that I wrote too many years ago.

I'll try to keep you all posted on my progress, and perhaps at the end of it will have a book for sale.

Encouragement will be greatly appreciated.  And yes, GirlBlue, we'll be there to support you through this too.

Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed