@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Lost Generation

Something uplifting today...

The God in whom I believe agreed with Abraham to leave Sodom be if there were just 10 good men to be found in the city [Genesis 18:16-33].  I know at least nine other conscious and conscientious people myself, so I don't think that we're lost or failed or damned here in Trinidad and Tobago either.

Fixing us is easy though.  We just need to do what's necessary to reverse our current path.  Make sure that as you click "Play" on the video below that you don't just listen intently, but you also read the text displayed.

Now go out there this week and do what you can in your own space to turn things around.




(Thanks Tamara for sharing this with me...)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed