@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Choice is Yours '08

I'm keeping things light tonight...  There's some heavier material to come soon, including a post with the caption "Sticker Shock" and another that I've been trying to pull together summarising my experiences and impressions as a mass transit commuter.

When I was growing up though, I'd loved the original track.  The artist, Dres of Black Sheep, reprised his group's hit hip-hop track in support of President Barack Obama's campaign.



President Barack Obama... Oh how sweet the sound!  Incidentally almost as sweet as original The Choice is Yours (provided here by Songza.com)

The choice is ours here in sweet Trinbago too... and I'm not just talking about elections either...

Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed