@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

25,000 Hits and Counting...

Some time during the day on Tuesday, my site counter registered unique hit number 25,000.

Now this is not a completely accurate reflection of readership for a number of reasons.  For starters, the site counter wasn't installed until well after Keith in Trinidad got going, and persons do get my posts via email subscription and as forwards without having to visit the site.  But 25,000 pairs of eyeballs is still a major milestone no matter how you count it or where you count it from.

It's been more than two years since the site went live in April of 2006.   It was intended to be a simple outlet for my writing but it quickly became my soapbox with the republishing of "We wore black... What next...?" later in the same month.

At this point, I would like to humbly thank all my quiet supporters and my more vocal readers.  Even though I don't write as often as I'd like to, it has been and continues to be both fun and personally edifying to produce and share with you all.

Again, many thanks for your clicks, forwards and comments.

With warm regards,
Keith

Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed