@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Trinidad & Tobago Carnival 2K8 Competition Results

Last year, I collated the results of many of the major Carnival competitions for 2007. This year, the blog of Discover Trinidad and Tobago at http://discovertnt.blogspot.com/ has been doing a great job capturing competition results in multiple posts.

Discover Trinidad and Tobago
, produced by the publishers of Caribbean Beat magazine, is the definitive guide to the Caribbean's most fascinating destination. This is your one-stop source for everything you need to know on these two islands, and the people who gave the world Caribbean Carnival, the steel pan and calypso.

However, if people would like to see a single sheet with all of the available results as I'd done last year, drop me a line or post a comment to this article and I'll see what I can do.

Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed