@keith_in_tnt on Twitter.com

Loading...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

T&T Carnival 2K7 Photos by Keith in Trinidad... Finally...

v-- Click here to go to the photo gallery --v
Link to T&T Carnival 2K7 Photo Gallery
As I've done for the last few years, I was on the road with my camera on the big Carnival days. Unfortunately, it rained quite a bit on Tuesday. And so between water and very low light, several hours on Tuesday afternoon were lost.

Some absolutely fantastic photos were still captured though. Trinbagonians are, after all, the world's best models-on-the-spot when in costume - and out of costume too for that matter.

After some careful culling, cropping, tweaking, resizing and stamping, 208 snaps are now ready for display.

Click on the image above to visit the photo gallery, or browse to http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=18w19uav.2gh73pqv&x=1&y=yfcqwc



ADDENDUM: On my choice of Kodak's EasyShare Gallery to host the pictures...

Some of you have written to find out whether and why you need to register to see the photos.

Yes, you do need to create an account with the Kodak EasyShare Gallery site. It's quick and easy, and best of all, free. If you don't have one already, all Kodak asks in order to create an account is your first name, a password and an email address.

When you sign in with your username and password, you ensure the privacy of your and my online albums. Your visit is recorded in my account's Guestbook and the photos will be saved in your account under "My Friends' Albums." That way, you can view my photos anytime, share them with others, order film-quality prints, and make comments.

Most importantly though, having Kodak Gallery account holders only see the albums adds a layer of access control for the protection of my photo's subjects.

Finally, neither I nor Kodak will share your information with anyone, and we will not spam you. So feel free to sign up and join the fun.


Follow @Keith_in_TnT
on Twitter | via RSS Feed